- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee upto 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Solution Management Department
As a pre-sales representative, you will be responsible for the company’s solution proposal activities for large and middle-class customers.
1. About customers Major and middle-class companies are customers. It has a 53% share in the domestic expense settlement system market. Case Study: https://www.concur.co.jp/casestudy/index
2. About Products SAP Concur: https://www.concur.co.jp/ Business trip / expense management cloud cloud system. It is the industry standard for business travel / expense management cloud with the top share in Japan, which is used by more than 52 million people worldwide and handles approximately 8 trillion yen.
SAP Concur, a new integrated brand, is actively promoting innovation through collaboration with SAP. In addition to streamlining expense management, invoice management, and business trip management, it also visualizes overhead costs and complies with compliance. It is a powerful support for improving the competitiveness of Japanese companies.
* Concur Travel & Expense, a business trip and expense settlement system, uses 59.7 million users worldwide, supports approximately 48,000 business trips and expense management operations, and more than 75% of Fortune 500 employ it. It is already used by more than 900 companies in Japan.
3. Propose business reforms in business trips and expense management for business methods and processes .
1) Solution proposal activities We will formulate solutions to customers’ business issues and needs, and develop a systemization plan for the future.
・ Creation of customized demonstrations as a concrete image of solutions to current issues ・ Creation of proposals centering on solution design and introduction plans
2) Proposals utilizing know-how cultivated in the creation and proposal activities of various sales materials Template creation and explanation materials (new products and new functionsreleased from overseas development departments)
3) Instructors and demonstrations at seminars and events
4. Other supplements
・ Average age: 37 Age-to -gender ratio: 65% for men and 35% for women (about 40% of all employees are women and can work with a high degree of freedom)
[Challenging and attractive]
-The corporate culture is cozy and close to the president.
・ Cultures that encourage employees to enhance each other are set as corporate cultures, and opportunities to provide honest and interactive feedback from the perspectives of themselves, colleagues, and supervisors are also provided regularly.
[About the company]
It is a Japanese corporation of the US-based Concur, a pioneer and largest provider of cloud-type business trip management and expense settlement solutions.
We were selected as the “Best Company for Work” Best Company for four consecutive years, and in 2018, we were ranked first in the category of 100 to 999 employees.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Those who have more than 3 years of experience as a pre-sales manager, or who have experience developing or deploying web applications and want to challenge pre-sales operations
2. In-house sales team and partners Communication ability to facilitate smooth cooperation with companies and the company headquarters, and teamwork awareness
3. English ability: Level that does not hinder communication with overseas customers and overseas conker teams
1. Information security, network Knowledge of construction
2. English ability (TOEIC 700 points or more)
3. Person who can organize business requirements and system requirements and organize systemization concept
4. Person who can carry out business process design and data modeling himself
5. System integration and between systems If we understand the considerations in cooperation
to implement the presentation with 6. convincing Who can bet
even those who can description of easy-to-understand IT system to anyone other than 7. IT department.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 12 million yen
* The estimated annual income is the sum of base + incentive.
Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), defined contribution pension system, payment of Keihan, Kanto IT Health Insurance Union, Benefit One, health checkup, health insurance association contract recreation facility, English conversation by Berlitz (BBCS) Class), soft skills training (performed at the office once a quarter), educational benefit system (up to 70% of the expenses when attending external training, up to 200,000 yen per year), English learning materials Lending business books, career counseling, follow-up counseling, internal job posting, mentor system, in-house intern system, awards (awards, TOP Sales / TOP GUN, CS Award, service awards, letter of thanks) (Including family members who are dependents), the cost of medical checkups of dependent spouses, industrial physicians Mental health check, childcare / working system (short working hours, sitter assistance system, working from home), internal exchange (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities , Buddy activities), orientation at the time of joining the company, constructive feedback, beverages such as juice and tea in the office free or half price.
Primary interview: Manager
Secondary interview: General manager
Final interview: Representative
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), leave system for study abroad, encouragement of paid Day, three-year service leave, volunteer leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.