- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Ecosystem Service Department Payment Platform Team
As addition, you will lead the project through work between the organization, stakeholders, and collaboration with the engineering team.
1.General product management, formulation of product roadmap, planning, prioritizatio, backlog management, functional improvements, etc.
2. Operations, analysis, improvement proposals, and functional enhancements for existing services and products Planning of new projects, ROI evaluation of projects, definition and analysis of KPIs
3. Operations as a product manager, requirement definition, specification development, negotiations and coordination with partners in other departments
4. Product launch and new function release Planning / Coordination / Document preparation at the time
5. Cooperation with external payment service providers in Japan and overseas
6. Project management (depending on skills, experience, and hope)
[About the company]
Various inns such as services It offers over net service.The company’s mission is to empower people and society around the world through the Internet.
TREATMENT CONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Determined based on experience, ability, and performance.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June / December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare “Rakuten Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library (individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym “Rakuten Fitness Club & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Rakuten Salon” (pay) Laundry service “Rakuten Cleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP” (charged), birthday party, club activities, payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)