- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 4 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8:45 to 17:45
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Sales Planning Department
Utilizing our deep knowledge of vegetable taste, nutrition, combination and cooking methods, we will propose new yakiniku styles incorporating vegetables and enhance the appeal of the salad bar corner.
- Participated in the product development PJ, development proposals of how to eat, cooking method of vegetables and fruits.
- Delicious food and preservation methods, proposal of seasonal vegetable information to customers.
- Development of suppliers such as wholesalers and vegetable farmers, planning of collaborative collaborations.
Basic PC skills
Vegetable sommelier qualifications
Product development experience
Discretionary labor system/fixed overtime system
Discretionary labor system type as regards time by planning business type discretionary labor system, be deemed to have worked 00 minutes 8 hours.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Bonus based on quarterly evaluation system : paid twice a year (July / December).
Transportation expenses provision, car commuting available (free parking available, petrol fee provision).
- Transportation regulations provision.
- Car commuting available (free parking available, petrol fee provision).
- Employee shareholding system.
- Property savings.
- Group life insurance.
- Group non-life insurance.
- Employee discount system (Arakutei directly managed stores can be used at a 20% discount)).
- Retirement allowance system (regulated).
Document selection-> primary interview-> aptitude test- > secondary interview (executive interview)-> final offer
* A separate subject test may be conducted during the secondary interview.
-Weekly holiday 2 days(basic holidays closed on weekends and holidays).
-Annual public holidays 113 days * Changed from April 2018 to 113 annual holidays.
- Paid leave (granted 10 days after 6 months have passed)
- Keihin leave, nursing care leave , maternity leave, parental leave (many records are available), year-end and New Year holidays and long-term leave are also actively acquired through paid use.
- The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
- This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.