- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00 to 19: 00
- Trial Period 3 Months
Based on each KPI analysis and user feedback, we will entrust you with a series of processes from planning various measures to direction and measuring effectiveness for product improvement. Specifically,
・ Design / implement service improvement actions based on communication with users
・ Product production quality management / Operation flow construction / Team construction
・ Progress management of each PJT / Budget management / Member management
・ For products I would like to leave tasks such as quantitative effect verification and design of improvement processes .
* Since it is a team of about 10 people, the role is not limited and will be left to a wide range depending on the intention.
* Those who fall under any of the following conditions :
-Those who have experience in web service direction / product management.
-Those who have experience in web service growth improvement work.
* Any of the following Those who meet the above conditions, those who have experienced web marketing work, those who have been involved in director work at a web production company.
There is a monthly average of about 30 hours.
・ Temporary raise twice a year.
・ Various social insurance.
・ House allowance (according to internal regulations).
・ Transportation expenses (according to internal regulations).
・ Remote work system.
・ Side work OK.
・ Various special leave systems.
Document selection ⇒ Primary interview ⇒ Secondary interview ⇒ SPI examination ⇒ Final interview ⇒ Appointment
※ Please note that the number of interviews may change depending on the situation.
Full weekly two-day system (Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, other holidays specified by the company).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of signing the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.