- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 4 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 18:30
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Seconded to Infucurion Digital Co., Ltd.
You will be responsible for the settlement wallet service,strategy development for new products, business planning and development roadmap planning and execution.
Those who satisfy all of the following :
• Product management experience with web services and smartphone apps
• Experience in product design and development using personas, customer journey maps, etc.
• Service improvement based on user insights and data
• Growth experience
• Deep knowledge of UI design and practical experience
• Direct marketing
• Product marketing, Brand management experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Annual income from 600 to 10,500,000 yen.
monthly salary base salary: 428,000 yen ～
※ salary details will be determined based on the experience, skills and previous job salary.
Bonus: Twice a year (Past results total 3 months).
Salary revision: Once a year (April).
Various social insurances (health, welfare, employment, work-related accidents), commuting allowance (in principle, full payment), maternity leave / childcare leave, books / societies are charged for participation, power lunch system, many club activities, in-house exchange meetings, side job system.
> first interview (HR + department manager), aptitude test-
> final interview (officer + general manager)-
> final offer .
* The selection process is subject to change.
* There is a written test (Web implementation).
Year 125 days (complete a five-day workweek, weekends and holidays, other company day-defined), paid leave from 12 to 20 days (the first year up to 12 days to 1 day: change by joining month),year-end and New Year holidays (5 days ), Gyeonghui vacation, special vacation, summer vacation (5 days).
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.