- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Marketing department
In charge of product marketing, all products handled by Rakuten Mobile will be active, and will be involved in the planning and execution of strategies that will serve as the starting point for effective communication development and sales and marketing activities.
1. Strategy planning
Strategy planning in cooperation with in-house product planning departments and manufacturers.
2. Information collection Collect information necessary for all marketing activities.
3. Analysis work
Analyzes are made using the collected information and various internal data sources.
4. Operations related to the introduction of new products, derivation of target users and appeal axes (using the results of analysis), key message development, sales promotion strategy, establishment of KPI
5. Policy of coordination business with related departments in post-release products And necessary actions for improvement are derived from various KPIs and performance analysis.
6. Design and operation of user surveys necessary for strategic planning
7. Feedback to relevant departments
After the main product is released, grasp the gap between the original strategy and actual performance, and provide feedback to the product planning department.
8. Joint marketing promotion with manufacturers and third parties
TREATMENT CONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Determined based on experience, ability, and performance.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June / December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare “Rakuten Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library (individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym “Rakuten Fitness Club & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Rakuten Salon” (pay) Laundry service “Rakuten Cleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP” (charged), birthday party, club activities, payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)