- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 8 to 16:30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Engine Production Engineering Section
You will be responsible for the process design, production preparation, equipment procurement, maintenance, and maintenance work for the company’s Sakai Plant engine production line. Engine production covers machining of in-house parts and assembly / operation / painting / fitting / inspection equipment. As a mother factory, we will also support production preparation activities for the launch of new models at overseas production bases.
1. Process design, equipment specification plan, ordering, introduction, start-up in preparation for new model production
2. Promotion of new model concurrent activities in cooperation with engineering department, manufacturing department, etc.
3. Cooperation with maintenance team Maintenance and management of the line equipment in charge and planned renewal planning and execution
4. Remodeling existing equipment to support derived models
5. Improvement of production line productivity, equipment improvement for cost reduction, investigating labor-saving investment, Execution
6. Promotion of line / equipment improvement for safety and energy saving
[Challenging / Attractiveness]
The company will build two new production lines, a 200cc engine with the maximum horsepower and an engine that has cleared exhaust gas regulations. You will be in charge of a wide range of facilities, from equipment installation to new lines.
[About the company]
The company can be broadly divided into two categories: agricultural machinery (tractors, combines, etc.), engines, and machinery, which manufactures construction machinery, and water environments, which manufactures and constructs iron pipes, pumps and valves, environmental plants It is divided. In addition to supporting domestic farming and infrastructure development, we are actively expanding overseas to expand our global market share in each field. As of 2015, we are working to expand production bases and sales channels in North America, Europe, and Asia, aiming for group sales of 1.5 trillion yen to 2 trillion yen. We are looking for human resources who have accumulated experience in Japan and who are active overseas, as well as human resources that can further strengthen our domestic base, and are actively promoting career recruitment.
[About the group]
Kubota Co., Ltd. started in 1890 in the foundry industry. In Japan, where modernization is progressing, Japan has contributed to the development of society by realizing the domestic production of water pipes and the mechanization of agriculture for the first time in Japan. Inheriting the belief that “products that are useful for the development of the country must be created with all knowledge and wisdom” “is not only technically superior, but must be useful to society” To promote the business. The world has food problems and water environment problems due to population growth. The Kubota Group considers food, water, and the environment as one, and contributes to solving these issues.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances)
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, annual income of previous work, age, etc.
Graduate graduate (master): monthly salary of 237,000 yen / university graduate: monthly salary of 217,000 yen * April 2017 results
<annual income reference example>
27 years old: 539.2 million yen (one dependent, with housing allowance)
( Excluding overtime charges) 34 years old: 7158 thousand yen ( excluding overtime charges for 3 dependents with housing allowances)
* 35 years old: 89.70 million yen (administrative positions, no allowance)
* Depending on the type of job at the time of hiring, the “specialized work discretionary labor system” may be applied.
* Non-daily working hours: 7 hours 45 minutes
Salary increase: Once a year (April) Bonuses: Twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, * up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations * Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.), retirement allowance, savings system / property savings system ( Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keiho-no-mokin system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistanc
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others (Manufacturing Division Is determined by each business site, and is based on the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar)