- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Health
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 8:30 AM to 17:30 PM
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Kumamoto factory
・ Those who have experience in manufacturing or production management
・ Graduated from university
・ Experience in manufacturing and production management in food and agricultural products processing factories-
Production planning management for production lines-
Safety and hygiene management at work sitesOperations
-Production line equipment inspection and maintenance operations
-Parts and product quality control operations, etc.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Annual salary increase, Bonus twice a year
Housing allowance (target person), Family allowance (target person), Commuting allowance
Various company insurance, welfare club, club system, recreation, defined contribution pension (401k), retirement lump sum system, employee commendation, etc. * Allowance will be paid in accordance with our company regulations.
[First selection] Interviews with HR personnel, aptitude test
[Final selection] Interviews with executive officers and plant managers
* If you have experience, you can have one interview.
* Interviews will be held at the Factory, Tosu Headquarters, TokyoBranch, Osaka Branch, or Hakata Branch where applicants can easily visit.
* Round-trip transportation expenses (including accommodation charges in some cases) will be paid if you come to the final interview from a remote location.
Annual holiday 120 days or more
2 days a week (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, refresh leave, summer (9 days /2017 results), year-end and new year (9 days / 2017 results), paid, Keigo etc.