- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 8 to 16:30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Production Technology Division
As the production engineering department of the general organization that does not have a direct manufacturing department, the following operations will be entrusted.
1. Production preparation at the start-up of the new factory and new model production line
2. Research and development of elemental technology related to the production process (casting, processing, welding, painting, assembly, inspection)
3. Domestic and overseas factories
4. Technical support in 4. Deliberation on appropriateness of capital investment, market research, productivity confirmation
5. Practice and deployment of KPS (Kubota production system)
[About the company ]
It is divided into two parts: the machinery department that manufactures construction machinery and the water environment department that manufactures and constructs iron pipes, pumps and valves, environmental plants, etc. In addition to supporting domestic farming and infrastructure development, we are actively expanding overseas to expand our global market share in each field. As of 2015, we are working to expand production bases and sales channels in North America, Europe, and Asia, aiming for group sales of 1.5 trillion yen to 2 trillion yen. We are looking for human resources who have accumulated experience in Japan and who are active overseas, as well as human resources that can further strengthen our domestic base, and are actively promoting career recruitment.
[About the group]
Kubota Co., Ltd. started in 1890 in the foundry industry. In Japan, where modernization is progressing, Japan has contributed to the development of society by realizing the domestic production of water pipes and the mechanization of agriculture for the first time in Japan. Inheriting the belief that “products that are useful for the development of the country must be created with all knowledge and wisdom” “is not only technically superior, but must be useful to society” To promote the business. The world has food problems and water environment problems due to population growth. The Kubota Group considers food, water, and the environment as one, and contributes to solving these issues.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances)
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, annual income of previous work, age, etc.
Graduate graduate (master): monthly salary of 237,000 yen / university graduate: monthly salary of 217,000 yen * April 2017 results
<annual income reference example>
27 years old: 539.2 million yen (one dependent, with housing allowance)
( Excluding overtime charges) 34 years old: 7158 thousand yen ( excluding overtime charges for 3 dependents with housing allowances)
* 35 years old: 89.70 million yen (administrative positions, no allowance)
* Depending on the type of job at the time of hiring, the “specialized work discretionary labor system” may be applied.
* Non-daily working hours: 7 hours 45 minutes
Salary increase: Once a year (April) Bonuses: Twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, * up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations * Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.), retirement allowance, savings system / property savings system ( Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keiho-no-mokin system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others (Manufacturing Division Is determined by each business site, and is based on the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar)