- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 6months
- Department Assign Digital Communication Service Headquarters
As a project manager, I will be in charge of overall management in response to the need to automate the CRM system and SNS (LINE Business Connect), without relying on human power.
* CRM (Customer Relationship Management):
A management strategy / method that aims to expand sales and improve profitability by improving customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
1. Project management of the linkage system of CRM system and LINE Business Connect
2. Upstream processes from pre-sales (customer correspondence) to overall design / introduction / operation
3. Planning of marketing activities using SNS tools・ Proposal
Development is requested from client companies, so it is possible to engage in more upstream areas.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. IT project management experience 2 years or more (no matter of scale)
2. Report creation skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint
-Development experience in PHP, Java
-CRM system Support experience
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income: 3 million yen to 5 million yen
* Annual income is presented in accordance with the company’s salary regulations, but those with experience in the industry will consider it based on experience and track record. Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
* Annual income is assumed to include 30 hours overtime allowance.
– Monthly salary: 192,000 yen for university graduates, junior college / professional graduate (2 years): 166,000 yen (including housing allowance)
– Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen per month)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, wealth-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreation center, overtime fee
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days]
Full weekly holiday 2 days, paid leave (10 to 20 days), year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave (Has a half-day paid system * Acquired within the limits), special leave, Keio leave, Nursing care leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, etc.
Interview (1 to 2 times)
※ The number of screenings and contents may be changed.