- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 08: 30〜17: 15
- Trial Period 3 Month
- Department Assign Global Environment Team
To promote environmental management, we will be in charge of PDCA * management including each site and affiliated companies with a focus on compliance with environmental targets and laws and regulations from the perspective of overall optimization across the entire group.
1. Promotion of environmental management in the OKI group.
1) Compliance management of environmental laws and regulations.
2) Cost reduction proposals through energy and resource savings
3) Surveys on government and industry trends and formulation of response policies for the OKI group
・ Specifications and operational rules of management system for chemical substances in products, etc. 2. Promotion of environmental ISO
* 1) Compliance with ISO certification across the group
・ Creation of internal regulations
・ Plan planning
・ Performance monitoring
・ Internal audit
・ Management review
・ Environmental education ( Preparation of teaching materials / lectures) , third-party certification (including domestic and overseas business trips), etc. 3. OKI Group environment-related information collection and disclosure work 1) Aggregation work using Excel , CO2 emissions, chemical substances and resources usage , such as the amount of generated and waste 2) of the environmental information disclosure example , the annual report.
• Web disclosure answer, such as to-external investigation [for the position] in terms of environmental goals, such as energy saving and resource saving, operational efficiency Directly connected to cost reduction and cost reduction Annual goals are set, and data collection and improvement management are underway. In terms of laws and regulations, we watch laws and regulations that are strengthened year by year, confirm and provide guidance on the status of compliance with manufacturing sites and products, and strive to eliminate violation risks. [Workplace Atmosphere] Operating a wide range of operations in a small organization, while taking pride in their own missions, we are conducting business with importance on the relationship of trust with internal and external parties through business trips to domestic and overseas bases. The * PDCA: An acronym for “Plan,” “Do,” “Check,” and “Action,” one of the methods aimed at improving operational efficiency. * ISO (International Organization for Standardization): International Organization for Standardization. A common standard for smooth international transactions.
Those who have one of the following experiences:
1. Those who have knowledge and experience in factory production technology, quality control, etc.
2. Those who have legal knowledge and business experience in chemical substances in products
3. Atmosphere / Those who have environmental technology and legal knowledge such as water quality, soil and chemical substances
4. Those who have environmental equipment maintenance and technical knowledge such as wastewater treatment, exhaust gas removal, pure water production, air conditioning control
5. Soil, water and gas・ Those who have sampling experience / analytical evaluation technology related to the atmosphere, etc. Those who have the above experience and who satisfy all of the following
1. Those who can think and act by themselves .
2. Good with internal and external business personnel.
3. Those who can communicate actively and who are interested in the environment
4. Those who are highly motivated to learn.
Those who have writing skills 5. TOEIC 650 points or higher, or reading / writing English-language e-mails, enabling simple English conversation square
(there is more motivated)
6. Those who are good at excel tabulation
7. Those who are good at creating presentation materials and those who like it