- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign --
The company specializes in logistics real estate business in Japan. At that company, you will be in charge of real estate accounting (recording, calculating, organizing, managing and reporting) as a property accountant.
1. PM Report creation (development property, J-REIT property)
2. Lease information system management, operating
company database, and other department system information source.
3. Subcontractor management business (consignment details are as follows)
, invoicing business
, property expense payment business < business to be focused on in the future>
4. NOI (net operating revenue) analysis and overall trend analysis, facility management Proposal for optimization to the property management department that conducts business
* PM Report: Property management report. A report to the asset management company that is the property owner or the asset management agency of the owner.
* Lease: Lending land, buildings, large machines and equipment for a relatively long period of time.
[Challenging and attractive]-Each
property basically has one person in charge, so you can be involved in a wide range of operations from contract conclusion to operation management and sale during the term.
-In the future, we plan to expand the scope of operations not only to analyze results, but also to forecast NOI income and expenditures conducted by other groups (FP & A). Therefore, there is an opportunity to acquire further knowledge.
・ Since it is a small team, it is easy to express opinions on what you want to do and suggestions for improvement, and you can actively participate in business improvement.
[About the company ] The company is a real estate company that continues to grow dramatically as a leading provider of advanced logistics facilities. A pioneer in the logistics real estate business, we conduct a wide range of operations such as property development, acquisition, management and operation in-house. For further evolution of logistics, which is an important infrastructure, we provide highly functional and environmentally friendly logistics facilities.
[Mandatory requirements] Those
who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Excel experience
2. AM, PM ( interim counting management) administrative experience [Possible]
1. PM experience
2. PM report creation experience
3. PM company accounting experience
* AM: Asset Management, real estate asset management.
* PM: Property management and management of profitable real estate. Real estate management business commissioned by the owner or AM company.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 6 million yen-annual
salary increase (April), bonus yearly (April), commuting allowance
Health insurance, Employees’ pension insurance, Employment insurance, Industrial accident insurance, GLTD (Group long-term employment income compensation), Comprehensive welfare group periodic compensation insurance, Accident insurance, Regular health checkup / Ningen dock assistance, Health insurance union recreation center, Cafeteria plan, Partner sports Club, partner hotel, company housing system, mental care program.
# Document screening
# Primary interview
# Secondary interview
# Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Full weekly holiday (2 days) (and weekends and holidays), New Year holidays (4 days), Volunteer leave (2 days), Special leave (Keio leave, Mental leave, Sick leave, Childcare leave, Maternity leave・ Postpartum leave), paid leave (15 days in the first year of joining the company * depending on the month of joining)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties