- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
The Kyushu site is divided into three parts depending on the client and location. You will be responsible for managing the contact center and back office center as a center manager at a base in Fukuoka City.
[Recruitment Job Category]
1. Target Value Management Centers manage various target values, indicators, and quality that are negotiated with customers.
2. Training of operators and SV Development of training plans and guidance to improve operator skills.
* Generally, about 10 operators are in charge of SV1 (depending on the level of work difficulty)
* Generally, SV4 to 5 persons are in charge of LSV1 (depending on the level of work difficulty)
3. Business Improvement Company Vision Implementing improvement measures and managing the status of improvement measures to realize “Creating Client Value” and “with your style”
* LSV is internal and external parties In addition, we are also responsible for disseminating success stories of our department to others and incorporating other success stories into our department. 4.Creation and reporting of client reports and reporting materials 5.Center operation About 5 LSVs are managed and responsible for center operation and revenue. Depending on the size of the business in charge, there may be cases where a single business is managed or multiple business operations are managed. * SV: Supervisor * LSV: Lead supervisor (On-site manager) [After joining the company ] General training will be conducted after joining the company. After being assigned to each department, training will be held as necessary within the department. [Reward] Fukuoka’s base is currently expanding, so the Fukuoka 3rd Center will be established in February this year, and the 4th Center will be available this summer. Since it will continue to expand, those who want to challenge can experience various jobs. [About Contact Center and Back Office Center] ・ Contact Center The traditional call center has been a means of communication with customers by telephone (= call). However, there are a wide variety of ways to make inquiries, such as email and chat. In order to respond to inquiries from various channels in addition to telephones, the term “contact center” rather than “call center” is gradually spreading. ・ Back office center companies have operations called “indirect departments” such as human resources, accounting, and general affairs, as well as operations related to sales of the company, such as sales and manufacturing. The job of the “Back Office Center” is to consolidate such operations and operate them efficiently.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Call center manager experience 5 years or more
2. Subordinate training experience
3. Management experience such as target value and sales
4. Client support experience
1. Credit card and other financial related Business experience
2. Business improvement experience
3. Business start-up experience
4. Sales experience
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Estimated annual salary: 6 million yen to 9 million yen
– Estimated monthly salary: 375,100 yen to 500,000 yen
* Determined according to company regulations in consideration of experience and skills.
– Monthly salary (monthly salary + regular bonus), salary increase: once a year (April), summer bonus: once a year (June) winter bonus: once a year (December), commuting allowance (upper limit: tax-exempt limit)
( Up to 150,000 yen per month)
Overtime allowance: No payment for manager
Health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, property savings, childcare support system, retirement allowance system, defined contribution pension system, unpaid funding system for annual paid leave, various discount services available for group companies and affiliated companies
[Number of annual holidays: 122 days (FY2019)]
* 122 days of regular holidays, 3 days of summer, 4 days of the year-end and New Year holidays, 2 days a week (full holidays, weekends and holidays depending on the place of assignment), paid holidays (annual 10 to 22 days), special leave (marital leave, mourning leave, etc.), other leave (childcare leave / care leave * 1 year or more of service)
Aptitude inspection 1 (required time about 20 minutes)
Aptitude inspection 2 (required time about 80 minutes)
↓ Interview with the
* Contents, order, etc. may change.