- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 11 or more
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6 Months
- Department Assign Each drugstore store
Drugstore operation, customer service.
Aim to become a store manager, area manager, buyer, and administrative staff.
◆ Community-based drug store. This is a drug store with more than 600 stores in the Kanto / Tokai area, and more than 90% of the stores are located in residential areas.
◆ No sales quota .Our customers are mostly repeaters who live in the area. There is no sales quota because we are working on an extremely pleasant reception so that you can think of “I want to come again”. Based on the idea of “maximizing what you can do for the customer now,” you will be creating the most loved store in the region.
Those who are registered seller qualifications and meet the administrator requirements.
* Administrator requirements are those who have completed legal training. Within the last 5 years, you need at least 80 hours of work per month and 24 months of work experience.
* Any type of industry or occupation is acceptable. Experiences such as dispensing pharmacy offices, sales of pharmaceuticals at retail stores other than drug stores, and placement medicines are also possible.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Basic salary housing allowance equal 10,000 yen.
Registered seller allowance 10,000 yen (if the manager requirements are met. 5,000 yen during legal training).
Bonus twice a year (varies depending on evaluation and company performance).
Borrowed housing system, childcare / nursing care leave & short working hours system, maternity leave system, employee shareholding system, employee discount purchase system, social insurance (employment insurance, occupational accident insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance), transportation expenses Full payment (according to company regulations), employee comfort party, retirement allowance system.
(1) Document selection.
(2) Interview + aptitude test (aptitude test centered on SPI).
Annual holidays 115 days (2 days a week )
Annual paid leave, half-day leave, special paid leave, 5 consecutive days off
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.