- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥10 - ¥15 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period None
- Department Assign research
We will leave the research work to improve the function of “xeno Brain”.
1. About “xeno Brain” This is an in-house service that automatically analyzes economic information from around the world and automatically predicts the future of the economy and companies using artificial intelligence using the latest natural language processing technology
If you register the company you are interested in in “xeno Brain”, not only the news that is currently happening in that company, but also the news that may occur in the future based on the results of analysis by artificial intelligence is automatically distributed.
By delivering not only over 200 economic newspapers, industry magazines, and local newspapers, but also global news that occurs all over the world and “beyond”,
new business ideas, M & A, Provides tips on stock management.
2. Natural language processing is performed based on past news data collected about missions and corporate disclosure materials, and related causal relationships and events are distributed.
Further improvement in accuracy is required for the connection between companies and events / events. In parallel with technical tuning by development engineers , we create reference data that supplements relevance with the expertise of those who have experienced research work, and
we will be responsible for this work first.
In addition, we are looking for people who can improve the content quality of the company’s services by contributing to algorithm accuracy improvement in cooperation with engineers and
purchasing data necessary for analysis results from outside
1. Fund managers and analysts who have experience in corporate analysis, market analysis, and economic analysis
2. Those who can start-up from 0 to 1 (make a mechanism, move their hands)
Primary interview (representative interview) → secondary interview (site member interview) → final interview