- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Work Switch Division RPA Solution Division
RPA introduction, implementation, training, consulting, RPA license sales will be conducted for corporations considering RPA introduction.
RPA (Robotic Process Automation): A concept in which white-collar desk work (mainly routine work) is substituted and automated by a software-type robot in a PC
1. About customers
mainly back office and shared services, Corporate companies with call centers are customers.
2. RPA introduction support service for products
efficiency support service centered on “people”, “process” and “technology” . We support the efficiency of back office operations such as personnel, accounting, and sales operations through assessment, RPA tool selection, introduction, retention support, and modeling. In addition, we can offer outsourcing proposals for human tasks that cannot be automated with RPA.
3. Sales methods / processes
Work according to each phase.
1) Understanding the current state of customer objectives / Interviews
2) Organizing issues / Data analysis / Problem discovery
3) Examining solutions / Setting hypotheses / Drafting solutions / Document creation / Presentation
4) Progress management
5 ) Execution support
From this fiscal year, “Evolution and co-creation” has been set as the division’s theme, and the RPA business is focusing on the following points.
・ Sophistication of introduction QCD
・ License support function
・ Customer success function
・ Sophistication of training service
Since both the organization and the business are still in the start-up period, both discretion and excitement are big tasks. Women with children are also active.
・Those who meet one of the following requirements:
IT engineer experience (Web applications, infrastructure, etc.)
・Those who want to conduct introduction consulting for companies considering automation [Needable]
・ ERP, BI tools, etc. introduction consulting experience
ERP: mission-critical information systems
BI: Business Intelligence (Business Intelligence) stands for “, to analyze the company’s information techniques take advantage of the management
・ work experience as a · IT consultant
・ C # or VBA (programming language 1) and experience in BPR * BPR: In order to achieve corporate activities goals (sales, profitability, etc.), the existing business content, business flow, organizational structure, and business rules have been completely reviewed.
・ Hearing customers and proposing solutions (1 year or more)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Theoretical annual income: 4 million yen to 8 million yen
* Annual salary monthly salary system assuming average overtime hours of 20-30 hours / month, bonus: twice a year, salary revision: twice a year, salary increase / decrease: 2 years Times (determined based on personnel evaluation system), commuting allowance
Various social insurances, recreation facilities, property savings system, defined contribution pension system, group long-term lifetime income insurance system, in-house training, qualification allowance, overtime allowance
Interview (2 times)
Web aptitude test
* The number of interviews is subject to change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, summer holidays (5 days), year-end and New Year holidays (12 / 30-1 / 3), annual paid holidays, annual paid holidays, Gyeonghui vacation
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.