- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Nagoya Branch Sales Department
Client marketing strategy, promotion strategy planning proposal and their implementation in general. Clients will consider and approach sales scenarios in advance, focusing on new and hibernating clients. There is work of the existing client, and production progress of the web and mass advertisement is also done.
– I will be in charge of local clients.
● Corporate sales experience of intangible products
● Persons with excellent communication skills (Important)
● Word, Excel, Powerpoint software skills
● Those who have planning sales experience in general advertising companies, Web advertising agencies, SP companies, etc. Or someone with experience in corporate sales.
● Those who have experience in creating project plans and presentations.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
(Example of payment)
– In the case of 4,200,000 yen (335,000 yen x 12 months
* including 30 hours of monthly overtime, 60,000 yen)
– In the case of 6 million yen (500,000 yen x 12 months, 30 hours of monthly overtime, 75,000 yen ) (Including yen)
* Transportation expenses are paid in full
– [Announcement revision] April
– [Bonus] : Once a year (performance bonus)
– [Raise] :Once a year
– [Overtime allowance] : Included in the annual salary
– [Commutation allowance] : (Full payment)
– [Health insurance] : Available
– [Employment insurance] : Available
– [ Work accident Insurance] : Yes
– [Employees’ pension] : Yes
– [Retirement allowance] : None (For contract employees)
– [Other benefits]
・Defined contribution pensions, Employee shareholding associations, property savings systems, maternity leave and childcare leave systems.
– Document screening
– primary selection (interview with the department manager)
– Secondary selection ( interview with the department in charge)
* In some cases, there is a third selection.
– Final selection (interview with the officer)
– job offer
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, summer vacation (6 days), year-end and New Year holidays (6 days), Keio leave, paid sick leave, etc.
10 days from the first 6 months after work
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.