- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee Up to 5 People
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Finance
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10 to 21
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Head Office Sales Department
You will be involved in the purchase business of real estate for investment (one-room apartment).
Mainly telephone sales in the office. There is almost no diving or going around.
1. About customers
Condominium owners who want to sell, such as individual investors and real estate brokers, and those who want to purchase apartments
We handle one-room apartments for investment mainly in Tokyo, Kansai, and Kyushu.
For those who want to sell, the rent has fallen, vacancies continue, management has become troublesome, etc., the
purchase applicant wants to start investing in real estate, wants to convert cash into real estate as an inheritance tax measure, etc. I have a request.
We carry out proposal activities that connect both parties.
3. Call the property owner who requested the purchase for sales methods and processes , and negotiate the purchase. We will adjust the transaction conditions so that both buyers and owners can agree with economic trends, yields and taxes
* After the negotiation is completed, contracts and paperwork will be taken over by another department. You are responsible only for proposal sales.
4. Other supplementary information
1) You will receive training on sales, real estate, and finance in general according to your aptitude and previous work experience. In parallel with the classroom training, phone sales role-playing will also be held, and people who pass the test will be put into practice.
2) Two weeks after joining the company Assigned to the sales team. While conducting training at OJT under the guidance of senior employees and team leaders , we will conduct sales activities for the first contract.
3) The trial period ends 3 months after joining the company . Sales activities will start in earnest to achieve the goals and quotas set for each individual.