- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Food Service Sales Department East Japan Sales Section
1. Sales and sales promotion activities for commercial products centered on imported beverages (especially “SANPELLEGRINO Sparkling Fruit Beverages”).
2. Proposed sales and marketing to business stores (restaurants, hotels, bars, cafes) Sales promotion activities.
3. Sales to existing business partners, proposal activities (all restaurants, hotels, bars, cafes and other restaurants).
4. New business development (all restaurants, hotels, bars, cafes and other restaurants).
5. In-house Implementation of proposal meetings outside the kitchen studio and outside.
6. Demonstration support at exhibitions, exhibitions, etc.
7. Customer management (sales, expenses, data management, etc.)
8. Cooperation and support with other departments.
Age: 25 – 35.
Experience in sales and promotion for food and beverage stores (restaurants, hotels, bars, cafes).
Beverage industry knowledge.
Normal car license.
Unquestioned PC skills: Word, Excel , PowerPoint.
It is better if you can read, write and speak.
Discretionary labor system
fixed overtime system
Pay basic salary: 225,000 yen to 275,000 yen.
Fixed overtime pay: 25,000 yen to 25,000 yen.
Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime work exceeding 10 hours overtime hours: None.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Monthly salary, commuting allowance (full payment: upper limit 50,000 yen).
Fixed bonus: Once a year (December).
Variable bonus: Once a year.
Various social insurances, defined contribution pension system, childcare leave system, nursing care leave system, training system (new employee training, skills improvement training, self-development support), welfare grant system (subsidy for sports activities, etc.), voluntary Industrial accident insurance (accident insurance), group long-term disability income compensation insurance and group comprehensive compensation system cost insurance, regular health checkup, Christmas party.
Primary interview → Aptitude test (SPI) → (Secondary interview →) Final interview
Annual holidays: 120 days New.
Year holidays: 6 days, 2 days off.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.