- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Business Solution Division Consulting Service Department
Resident at a company that has installed SAP, which is ERP package software, and is in charge of consulting work from the upstream phase as an SAP consultant.
– Conduct customer interviews, analyze work, identify issues, and propose solutions to problems in the system
* Consulting (introduction, operation, utilization support, guidance, etc.) that leads to business improvement.
Those who fall into any of the following
1. FI, CO, SD, MM, BI, Basis, NW, HCM, PP experience
consultant experience from the upstream phase (one project unit)
(experience after basic design ) if the requirements definition phase is inexperienced even allowed)
1) SAP BO (Business Objects) experience greater than or equal to about one year
2) consultant experience from the upstream phase (1 project unit)
1) SAP HANA training experience
2) SAP HANA introduction experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
* Determined according to experience, taking into account the previous year’s salary. Salary
increase: once a year (April), full commuting travel expenses, settlement bonus ( depending on actual results),
Various social insurance, comware social gathering, employee travel once a year (overseas, travel expenses are all paid by the company), retirement age 60 years, continuous employment system (up to 65 years old), retirement allowance system (withdrawal system).
* Club activities: Futsal club and golf club.
[Education system / in-house training]
– SAP Academy
You can take SAP training and academy and take certification exams according to your in-house education plan.
* All expenses are paid by the company, in-house study sessions, various workshops, level-specific, theme-specific workshops, etc.
[First Interview] Director Senior Managing Director, Executive Officer General Manager of Management Department, Sales Manager
[Final Interview] Site Project Manager
* Depending on the candidate’s selection status, a single interview will be given.
[Annual holiday: 125 days]
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, summer 3 days, year-end and New Year 5 days, paid leave: 10 days from the first year, Keio leave, maternity leave, parental leave
* Once in half year There will be a business meeting (half day) on Saturday.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.