- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Kids Home Co., Ltd.
You will be in charge of the administrative assistant for childcare establishment management.
1. performance management related to office management aggregation and numerical (number of children, age, childcare time, owned nursery number of people, etc.) and reporting documentation for creating procedures to
2. administrative and operational nursery office Visit for support
3. Support for new nursery school application check for recruitment start notifications for newly opened , confirmation of administrative pre-consultation , document preparation up to this , application support
4. Document preparation, printing, Filing , compilation of previously created materials , scheduling of required , alerting, etc.
5. Other assistant work
who meet all the following :
1. office work experience more than 3 years
2. self-propelled can better
3. multitasking good person
4. high communication skills, those who tackle the business have an objective point of view
Person who has experience in administration
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Estimated annual salary: 3 million to 4 million yen
* The annual salary includes a fixed overtime fee of 45 hours
per month ( additional payment for overtime work exceeding 45 hours) Salary increase / promotion: Twice a year (April / October) , Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen per month)
Various social insurances, property-type savings system, defined contribution pension system, shareholding association (there is a shareholding association incentive scheme), Keigo Sumikin, division status system (reward trips for each status promotion, eg Taiwan), regular meeting, employees General meeting (once a year).
[Annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday 2 days (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, summer vacation, annual paid leave, Keio leave, menstrual leave, nursing leave, maternity leave, refresh leave
* The number of screenings and content may change.