- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for building the server infrastructure that forms the basis of the system in cloud services such as AWS, and providing the optimal Web environment for customers and the company’s services.
1. Infrastructure requirement definition, design, and construction in website construction projects
2. Maintenance and operation support after release
3. Evaluation and verification of advanced infrastructure technologies including the latest cloud services
4. Communication with customers and meetings, emails, etc.
5. Management of group companies and partner companies
[Characteristics of position]
As a member of the project team, we will not only be responsible for building the website, but also develop new services of the company This is an important position.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Linux server construction experience 1 year or more
2. Apache / DNS server construction experience
・ Windows server construction experience
・ Network design experience
・ Introduction and operation of cloud services such as AWS and Azure Experience and knowledge related to web system infrastructure and server design and construction
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income: 3 million yen to 5 million yen
* Annual income is presented in accordance with the company’s salary regulations, but those with experience in the industry will consider it based on experience and track record. Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
* Annual income is assumed to include 30 hours overtime allowance.
– Monthly salary: 192,000 yen for university graduates, junior college / professional graduate (2 years): 166,000 yen (including housing allowance)
– Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen per month)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, wealth-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreation center, overtime fee
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days]
Full weekly holiday 2 days, paid leave (10 to 20 days), year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave (Has a half-day paid system * Acquired within the limits), special leave, Keio leave, Nursing care leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.