- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
As the stage manager / stage coordinator for live shows (including parades and seasonal events) at Universal Studios Japan, the world’s fourth-largest theme park, you will be responsible for managing the show.
1. management planning
2. show management, the entire progress
3. performers and operational crew of management , attendance management , shift created such as, subordinates training
4. show quality maintenance, show equipment, props management , inventory management , quality check
-ordering, such as delivery management
5. budget management (expenditure processing)
6. other events support business cooperation with, other departments rehearsal management , etc. and management support
– the world’s best show It is a very important position to support the show to deliver.
・ The staff and people involved in a single show are dozens of people including not only performers but also technical staff. You can see the results of the overall performance by standing at the center of various members and seeing them with your skin as the show performance and the smiles and impressions of guests. This is a very rewarding position that you can’t find anywhere else.
[About the company]
Business: Operation of theme park “Universal Studios Japan”
We aim to be a world-leading entertainment company by providing a “world-class experience” that always exceeds guest expectations.
<About Universal Studios Japan>
This is a park with over 10 million visitors every year, providing the world’s best entertainment with an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in leading a team (50 people)
2. Basic OA skills (Excel, Word, Email, etc.)
3. Ordinary car driving license
1. Experience in managing events
2. English level at daily conversation level (possible to use for communication with foreigners, business instructions, writing English reports, etc.)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual salary (members): 3.4 to 8 million yen
* Determined by company regulations, taking into account experience and age.
* There are overtime allowances according to actual working hours.
Social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), overtime allowance, group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement plan, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution , Discount sales of various movie / concert tickets, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, internal communication (internal SNS, internal magazine, etc.), many internal events (bring kids: visit children to show their work and experience their work Event, commendation system, Thanksday, various sports events), uniform rental.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Basically 2 days a week (shift work), annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Raise: Once a year, Bonus: Twice a year, Transportation expenses (full payment).
Interview (1 to 2 times)
* The number of selections and content may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.