- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign EC organization department
As an application producer, you will be responsible for promoting applications by connecting business and development. You will think for yourself, propose functional improvements, and carry out your work responsibly from decision-making adjustments to release in the business.
1. Overall design, new function implementation (new application or existing application), UI / UX improvement “planning”
2. Promotion / release of application,promotion before and after update
3. Improvement / analysis tools Check &action to the next step.
TREATMENT CONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Determined based on experience and ability.
Salary revision: Twice a year(June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June / December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances(Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare “Company Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP),cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library (individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym “Company Fitness Club & Spa” (pay),hair salon “Company Salon” (pay) Laundry service “Company Cleaning” (charged),massage & coffee “HARI-UP” (charged), birthday party, club activities,payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)