- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Media Solutions Division Shizuoka Sales Department Tokyo Sales Section
・ We support recruitment in Shizuoka and Aichi areas for companies operating in the whole country or Tokai area.
・ For customers who are considering hiring in various forms of employment such as full-time employees, contract employees, short-term part-time workers, etc. We will make proposals for job postings using DOMO NET, JOB, and job change events such as Shigoto Fair.
・ Planning proposals will be supported in a wide range from short-term proposals to annual proposals, depending on the customer’s situation and issues.
The Shizuoka area has an overwhelming share, and the Aichi area boasts a high level of name recognition, so it is possible to provide information on media that can help you find employment companies.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Monthly salary 247,000 yen – 335,800 yen
※ 43 hours worth of flat-rate overtime (62,000 yen – 84,300 yen) including the monthly salary
and overtime If you have performed more than overtime the ※ 43 hours Payment
● Annual income 3.7 million to 5 million yen possible (depending on ability and experience)
● Salary average for the third year after joining the company Monthly salary 317,000 yen Annual income 4.45 million yen
Stock leave system (expired annual leave accumulation system), service leave service / commendation system, support for transfer assistance, retirement assistance, Keihan leave, group payment, group life insurance, shareholding association, cafeteria plan, etc.
・ Document selection
・ Manager interview ・ SPI examination
・ Headquarters interview (WEB interview)
・ Executive interview
2 days a week (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, summer / winter / paid / Keio holidays / special holidays
* GW / summer / winter holidays are 9 consecutive days (including weekends and planned annual holidays) (FY2018)