- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Operation Division Commercial Facility Sales Management Group
We will leave a supervisor (SV) for sales management services at a major commercial facility of the customer. We conduct a wide range of work from building relationships with customers to recruiting and developing staff.
1. Staff management , construction of operations , development of on-site staff and leaders
* About 30 staff members per SV.
2. Customer service , meetings with customer representatives, and daily exchanges
* If there is a problem, build a trusting relationship that can be consulted first.
[Career steps after joining the company]
In the future, it is possible to aim for positions that combine multiple SVs.
[About Sales Management Service]
This is a sales management agency service for commercial facility managers.
We offer one-stop service from daily work to monthly work.
There are a large number of female managers and an environment that allows them to build a career in the medium to long term. It has been prepared.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in SV positions
2. Basic OA skills (Excel / PowerPoint)
Experience in SV positions in sales, dining out and other service
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3.5 million to 4.5 million yen
monthly salary, commuting allowance (paid based on company regulations)
Social insurance (health / welfare pension / employment / work accident), various benefits, re-employment system, overtime allowance (paid according to overtime hours)
* Written test (SPI) available
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
In principle, weekends and holidays, paid leave (10 to 20 days after entering the company)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.