- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Japan Direct Sales Division
In the call center outbound department of the company’s mail order business, as SV (Supervisor), you will be responsible for escalation, training, progress management, attendance management, etc.
1. Sales outbound business management / shift, attendance management / list control for existing customers
2. Outbound business design / script / FAQ / manual creation / CTS (common system) / phone line Requests for setting / tests, etc.
3. Training for outbound work (Education of specific procedures and talk contents for operators)
4. Monitoring and escalation support (Following and interviews at each timing to improve acquisition)
5. Aggregation of transmission results (date and time reports, monthly reports, etc.)
6. Analysis to improve the acquisition rate, etc.
* Call the customer to experience the reaction, increase the number of acquisitions, acquire to the operator Gather teaching materials to teach tips.
[Education / Training]
A training period of about one month is provided. The content is adjusted according to the skill.
[Working environment]-Work environment and environment that makes it easy to work in a clean office.
・ Senior employees give careful guidance on work procedures.
[About direct sales in Japan]
This is a general mail-order site operated by the company that is familiar with TV shopping as a pioneer of mail order sales and has 10 million members. We sell a wide variety of popular items in radio shopping, TV commercials, free catalogs, and newspapers.
Those who have the following experience :
1. Experience of sales work by outbound call
(regardless of line, insurance, product sales, etc.)
2. PC operation skills
(Excel: tabulation, tabulation, graph creation, etc.) PowerPoint: Create reports, proposals, manuals)
and receive business emails (used for internal / external reports and business requests)
• Mail-order sales experience (call centers, logistics centers, etc.) Regardless
of experience ) ・ Experience in mail order and face-to-face sales (futon, real estate, line carrier, etc.)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 3.5 million yen to 4.5 million yen
* Annual income is presented in accordance with the company’s salary rules. However, those with industry experience will consider annual income based on experience and achievements.
* Estimated annual income including overtime allowance for 30 hours per month. Depending on your experience and skills, you may be subject to a supervisor.
Monthly salary: 192,000 yen for university graduates, 166,000 yen for junior college / specialty graduates (2-year system)
* Including housing allowances
* Transportation expenses paid separately for overtime (monthly upper limit 50,000 yen)
WelfareSocial insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facilities, sales of own products to employees, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days (
FY2018 )] 2 days a week (complete from workdays: Monday to Friday * except holidays), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (7th) Parental leave, annual paid leave (10 days up to 20 days after joining the company, half-day paid leave system), etc.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.