- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Cloud Platform Department
As a product manager, you will be responsible for the strategy of the service and the task management of the engineer.
The company’s engineers are customers, and their main mission is to meet their demands and demands. We aim to contribute to the company’s business indirectly by actively improving the system to cope with daily changes and improving productivity.
1. Create a clear and realistic plan
2. Determine the necessary resources
3. Direction / confirm customer requirements / service planning,
technical direction for scheduling / release
4. Service improvement Application of industry trends and knowledge for development
5. Support for project scope definition, objectives and outcomes
6. Detailed project planning and progress confirmation
7. Balanced scheduling team morale and overall vision
8 Create and manage comprehensive documentation on services
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Determined based on experience, ability, and performance.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June / December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare “Rakuten Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library (individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym “Rakuten Fitness Club & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Rakuten Salon” (pay) Laundry service “Rakuten Cleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP” (charged), birthday party, club activities, payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)