- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Cloud Platform Department
You will serve as the technical account manager for the company’s internal platform.
1. Understanding the specifications and progress of services and products
house education and promotion activities for the purpose of understanding and improving technical products
3. Providing internal documents including product specifications
4. Provide technical guidance based on internal platform best practices
5. Help users resolve difficult technical issues
6. Promote improvement of internal platform products
7. Promote global projects (including domestic as well as overseas)
* IaaS: Infrastructure as a Service
A service that provides servers, storage, network and other hardware and infrastructure.
* PaaS: Platform as a Service A
set of software such as middleware, database management system, programming language, and Web server OS that connect the OS and applications required for system development.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Determined based on experience, ability, and performance.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June / December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare “Rakuten Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library (individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym “Rakuten Fitness Club & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Rakuten Salon” (pay) Laundry service “Rakuten Cleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP” (charged), birthday party, club activities, payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)