- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee Upto 5 People
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-18: 45
- Trial Period 6 Months
(1) Design production work in specialized fields in game development.
(2) Technical support related to video expression in cooperation with engineers in game development .
(3) Proposal of workflow for design production work in game development.
Those who are confident in communication skills and who have two or more of the following
:-Experienced in using 3DCG tools such as Softimage, 3ds MAX, Maya, etc.-
Experience in developing high-end game machines-
Movies using 3DCG Those who are familiar with production-Those who have
experience in developing scripts and plug-ins used by designers-
Those who have experience in building rigs
There monthly average of about 20 hours.
Discretionary labor system
fixed overtime system
Discretionary labor system type as regards time by planning business type discretionary labor system, be deemed to have worked 45 minutes 9 hours.
Commuting allowance, overtime allowance, Life Design allowance (401k), Dimps incentive plans, employee savings plans, maternity and child-rearing leave system, employee shareholding system, child allowance
Kanto IT software health insurance union membership (fringe benefits, tie-up recreation facilities Use, etc.), defined contribution pension system (401k for the future with all-out support, Dimps version),
Keigo Sumikin system, medical checkup system, club support system, EAP system.
Document screening, interviews several times (varies depending on the type of job), job offer
* Portfolio submission is mandatory for document screening.
Annual holiday days: 125 days / 2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday) / Childcare leave: System available / Nursing care leave: System holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer vacation, annual paid leave, Keio leave, special leave, paid leave encouragement , Paid leave plan grant.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.