- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 18:30
- Trial Period 6 Months
- Department Assign Frozen team
Sales operations at the company, the world’s largest aquaculture company with production bases in six countries (Norway, Canada, Chile, Scotland, Ireland, Faroe Islands) and processing and sales bases in 12 countries Engaged in business + trade office work. The Frozen Team imports chilean frozen salmon into Japan and sells it to mass retailers and the restaurant industry. We will process at overseas factories before importing, and process and sell at domestic consignment factories after importing, so we will follow up on domestic logistics.
- The world’s largest salmon farmer.
- Administrative work: Aggregation of daily sales from sales, input to management system, inventory management, creation of other sales materials, etc.
- Trade work: Norway, Marine Harvest Chile Trade operations when importing from, etc.
* Opportunities to use English (email, phone) in exchange with Chile and customs clearance.
● Trade affairs , sea freight import affairs (requests for preparation of customs clearance documents, content check), processing trade affairs , production follow-up work at overseas factories.
● Domestic sales affairs/ordering (email, (Telephone, fax).
・Sales management, Invoicing,
・Purchasing using PC,
・Data entry into sales management system,
・Other duties (telephone, visitor correspondence, filing, document delivery, etc.).
・ Over 3 years of sales and trade experience.
・ English ability (level that allows you to communicate with overseas by telephone and email).
・ Intermediate PC skills (Excel pivot, Vlookup, etc).
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
- Monthly salary system (* annual salary = monthly salary x 12 months + performance bonus + overtime allowance).
- Performance bonus: paid in March every year (15 to 10% of bonus base, 22 to 12% in 2016).
- Salary revision: Once a year (2016 results: 8.6% to 1.2%).
- Childcare / nursing care leave system (with track record).
- Defined contribution corporate pension (over 3 years of service).
- Industrial accident compensation compensation system.
- General welfare group insurance (24 months of basic salary is provided to families in case of accidents).
- Long-term disability income insurance (60% of salary is paid for up to 5 years (including after retirement) when taking leave due to personal injury or illness).
- Selection Flow:
Document Selection ⇒ Primary Interview ⇒ (Interview) ⇒ Appointment
* Basically, the first interview will be accepted / rejected, and after a detailed interview, it will be determined.
121 days a year. Company by the (Basic, Saturdays and Sundays and a public holiday, a holiday established by the year-end and New Year holidays and company) calendar annual paid vacation the first year 15 days to (the first year is 22 days granted. Half-day holiday system in change. Maximized by joining date) If sick and wounded There are also leave leave systems, other holidays, childcare / nursing care leave system, and birth month leave.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.