- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign UX strategy section
As a UX designer, I will design, execute, and improve the user experience at all touchpoints of Rakuten Mobile that I am currently providing and the MNO business that will start service in 2019. Work is decided according to experience and intention.
1. UX design and development direction We will do UX design and development direction for new marketing sites, contractor pages, and apps.
2. Design, development direction, application process design in store, application site for users, management site for staff
3. Overall design of new store, creative direction
for fixtures, promotional materials, etc. 4. Information on information portal for staff Design-Development direction
5. UX design of messaging application for customer support-Direction
6. Other experience design related to customer support-Direction of improvement
(In addition to the above, we will also be in charge of the following work as necessary)
7. Usability Research and market research and analysis experience
8. Evaluation and analysis of prototypes and deliverables.
9. Negotiations with engineers and web designers to create final deliverables.
10. Conduct user interviews and questionnaires through departments that interact with users
* All operations are performed independently. Rather, it will be promoted as a project in cooperation with related departments.
[About Rakuten Mobile Business]
・ Providing communication services as an MVNO (virtual mobile telecommunications carrier) known as “Cheap Smartphone”, and gaining the No.1 share in the MVNO market as of 2018 It is a growth business. In 2019, the company decided to enter the MNO (mobile operator) business, and the communications business is attracting a lot of attention both in Japan and overseas as the core business of the Rakuten Group.
・ Based on the statement “Better Mobile Experience, The Best Quality Life.”, We provide high-quality mobile communication services at a reasonable price to consumers, and it has grown rapidly. It is a business inside.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Determined based on experience, ability, and performance.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June / December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare “Rakuten Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library (individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym “Rakuten Fitness Club & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Rakuten Salon” (pay) Laundry service “Rakuten Cleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP” (charged), birthday party, club activities, payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)