- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for planning web advertising based on the needs and marketing strategy of the client company.
1. Check the needs of the customer, challenges hearing customer destination to accompany and operating members (companies) visit
of the needs and challenges hearing planning business of problem-solving solutions that utilize
2. Web advertising customer Create a plan to carry out advertising activities based on your marketing strategy.
・ Creation / planning / scheduling of Web advertising plans
3. (Partial) Directional operations for operational advertising
We propose promotions that make full use of the following.
・ Pure advertising, the latest ad technology centered on existing media such as SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and DSP (Demand Side Platform)
* Pure advertising: A general term for advertising that buys and publishes advertising space for specific media.
[Challenging and attractive]
This is an environment where you can grow as a Web advertising planner.
Employment experience in the advertising industry (regardless of media such as Web and paper)
1. Negotiation with media and media rep
2. Experience in planning pure advertising
3. Ad technology knowledge (DSP SSP, RTB, DMP, etc.)
4. Qualified Yahoo! Listing Ads or Google Adwords
5. Those who are from advertising agencies
6. Promotional experience at business companies, etc.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual salary: 3 million yen to 6 million yen (including overtime work for 30 hours)
– Expected monthly salary: 192,000 yen for university graduates, 16 000 yen for junior college / specialty graduates (2-year system) 166,000 yen (including housing allowance, separately paid for overtime)
* Annual income will be presented in accordance with the company’s salary rules, but those with industry experience will consider it based on experience and track record. Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
– Salary increases (once a year), bonuses (twice a year, July and December), transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facility, etc.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days] (FY2016)
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keihan, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, paid leave.
* The number of screenings and content may change