- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 6 Months
- Department Assign Development department
In charge of the company’s web application development. Depending on your aptitude, you will be either a manager or a specialist.
Web application development for our service “Rakumachi”
* You will be involved in all processes from upstream to downstream.
Rakumachi https://www.rakumachi.jp/ The
largest real estate investment site in Japan with No.1 in profitable properties.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Estimated annual income: 3.78 million yen to 9.8 million yen
* Determined according to ability and skill, taking into account current annual income
* Estimated annual salary = monthly salary x 14 months
monthly salary: 270,000 yen to 700,000 yen
Basic salary: 200,000 yen to 600,000 yen
* The monthly salary includes 45 hours of fixed overtime allowance (70,000 yen to 137,000 yen) .
Bonuses (performance-linked * monthly salary x 2 months based on performance / results), salary increase / promotion: twice a year, transportation expenses (upper limit 30,000 yen / month)
Various social insurances, personnel interviews (2 weeks, 1.5 months, 3 months, 6 months), health checkups / flu immunization (full amount paid by the company), reduced working hours for childcare, book purchase support, fitness usage assistance, coffee machine (Delonghi) available, achievement anniversary party, establishment anniversary party, social gathering for all employees, qualification gifts (up to 150,000 yen / case), housing allowance (within 30 minutes, 30,000 / month only for rental housing), office Casual (development and marketing only), position allowance (10,000-20,000 yen may be paid depending on position
Primary interview (personnel)
Secondary interview (department head)
Experience joining company (1 day)
* The order of selection may be changed.
[Annual holiday 120 days or more]
Complete weekly holiday 2 days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays), New Year holidays, Paid leave (10 days-), Gyeongsang leave, Maternity leave / Childcare leave (Acquired 100%)