- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for the following operations as an engineer of the company.
■ Specifically :
1. system planning and requirements definition, vendor selection and introduction
mission-critical … accounting, sales, purchasing, such as information system … groupware, SFA, CRM, such as ETL
planning and requirements definition of the above systems Management, implementation management
* RFP creation, business flow formulation, package selection, development vendor selection, development management,operation management
2. System planning and implementation business
System requirement review, requirement specification, requirement definition review, confirmation, system Introductory planning / execution test planning / implementation, schedule management, in-house manual maintenance, in-house adjustment
3. Use in-house work improvement manuals as tools, systematization plans, etc. to promote operational efficiency.
■ Required conditions
・ System planning / requirement definition / introduction experience for core / information systems
■ Preferred conditions:
・ Development project management experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Annual salary 4,015,176 yen-6,028,800 yen
Monthly salary: 334,598 yen to 502,400 yen
* Fixed overtime charges 68,198 yen to 102,400 yen (including only 30 hours for regular employees)
* Overtime charges will be paid separately for the above overtime hours.
* Managers are not paid fixed overtime fees.
* Scheduled annual income is a guideline amount and may go up and down through selection.
* Bonus twice a year (June, December)
* There are salary increases and promotions.
Full commuting travel expenses, social insurance, massage room available, childbirth / childcare support system, wealth savings system, employee shareholding association, welfare comprehensive service “benefits station” (travel, daycare, skill improvement, etc. Available), use of various welfare facilities, use of various health insurance association facilities, various commendation systems, long service commendation, retirement benefit system, periodic health checkup.
2 days a week (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, Summer / New Year holidays, Annual paid leave, Keio leave, Maternity leave, Childcare leave, Nursing care leave.
Document selection → Two or three interviews → Tender offer
* The above selection process is subject to change.