- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will create websites for major and well-known companies. Together with the web director, we will think about how to solve and realize customer issues on the website and produce it by designing it. Since there are many large-scale projects, the work is done in teams with multiple directors and creators.
1. design business of the Web site of the client companies
Corporate site and product portal site such as
· EC site design business of
2. for smart phones, smart devices HTML
· CSS that conforms to the
3. rules, due to Dreamweaver coding business
to represent in design coding against and customers of the high demand, state-of-the-art technology You can also actively work on trends and trends.
・ I gain experience as a designer and coder, and in many cases, I will be stepping up to a director in the future.
・ We have a track record of dealing with a wide range of industries and client companies in the industry.
・ Because the company has not only websites but also solutions in the entire digital domain such as web marketing and systems, it can acquire a wide range of knowledge and make proposals and contributions to customers.
・ There is a target management system, which is evaluated by results and behavior evaluation every six months and reflected in treatment and career path.
・ Labor management is perfect, and there are many female employees (half of them are female employees).
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Basic skills of Photoshop and Illustrator
2. Web design experience in Photoshop or Fireworks
3. Experience in coding according to rules (HTML / CSS / Dreamweaver)
2. Coding experience using HTML5 and CSS3
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Estimated annual income: 3 million yen to 5 million yen (including overtime for 30 hours)
– Estimated monthly salary: 192,000 yen for university graduates, 16 000 yen for junior college / specialty graduates (2-year system) 166,000 yen (including housing allowance, separately paid for overtime)
* Annual income will be presented in accordance with the company’s salary rules, but those with industry experience will consider it based on experience and track record. Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
– Salary increases (once a year), bonuses (twice a year, July and December), transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facility, etc.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days] (FY2016)
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keihan, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, paid leave
* The number of screenings and content may change.