- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜17: 50
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign DM Service Division Web Integration Service Division
You will be involved in the websites of major customers from various angles. From planning proposals, construction, operation, effect measurement, various improvement proposals, implementation of improvement measures, etc., we will support customers’ web marketing issues from a business perspective.
direction business of
1.Web site construction and operation
2. schedule management, man-hours and process management, member management, quality management, various administrative tasks, such as task management
3. The customer negotiation
4. production instruction drafting, Production instructions (internal / external)
5. Estimating man-hours and budget
1. Those who have rich experience in web direction with a skill-up environment, as well as those who want to accumulate more directing skills from the assistant director’s skills Up is possible. There is an environment in which individual skills and experiences can be fully utilized, from young to experienced members.
2. All of the company’s projects that can be involved in a one-stop large-scale project are large-scale projects of major companies in Japan and overseas, called national clients.
It is attractive to be directly linked to your own growth because you are involved in web marketing operations from planning proposals to construction, operation, and effect measurement.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Web site direction experience
2. Communication and negotiation skills
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Annual income is presented in accordance with the company’s salary rules.
However, those with industry experience will consider annual income based on experience and achievements.
Position grades 2-3, trial period 3 months, salary increase (once a year), bonus (twice a year, July / December), commuting transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen per month)
Various social insurances, qualification incentives, employee shareholding system, recreational facilities, fitness club benefits, defined contribution pension, training curriculum (to suit skill needs)
Primary interview (personnel HR / on-site staff)
Secondary interview (personnel HR / department manager)
Conditional interview (HR HR)
* The above selection is a basic flow.
[Third interviews may be conducted depending on conditions. ]
[Annual holidays: 121 days]
2 days a week (Saturdays, Sundays), holidays, New Year holidays, Keigo, maternity leave, childcare leave (2013 results: 188 maternity leave and 315 childcare leave), nursing care leave, paid Vacation, special vacation
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.