- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
I will be in charge of website production for a major and famous client company.
Based on the business strategy of the client company, he is involved in a series of web direction operations from the upstream process to grasp the issues and requests of the website to the planning of the website strategy, website design, production and operation.
1. Planning, design, construction, and operation of client company websites
2. Various management operations (progress management, quality management, member management, outsourcing management, etc.)
3. Proposal activities (interviews with customers ) (Estimate / system formulation, presentation)
4. Site analysis after construction, competitive analysis, effect verification, improvement proposals, etc.
[Responsible / working environment]
-Face-to-face interviews and proposals.
・ There are many large-scale projects, and teams work with multiple directors and creators.
・ We have a track record of dealings with a wide range of industries and customer companies.
・ Because the company has not only websites, but also digital marketing solutions such as web marketing and systems, it can acquire a wide range of knowledge and make proposals and contributions to customers.
・ There is a target management system, which is evaluated by results and behavior evaluation every six months and reflected in treatment and career path.
・ Labor management is perfect and overtime hours are about 30 hours a month.
・ There are many female employees (half of them are female employees), and it is an organization that is easy to work for both men and women.
following all you have towards the
1.Web site Direction experience (more than one year, regardless of site type and scale)
2. communication skills (negotiation experience with customers, communication with internal and external members)
・ Web production work experience (design, coding, site update, etc.)
・ Schedule management, process management, man-hour management
・ Presentation to client companies (data creation, proposal)
・ Survey / analysis experience, access log analysis / heuristic analysis experience
・Estimating, man-hour management, balance management experience
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income: 3 million yen to 550 yen
※ including the overtime of the month 30 hours
※ will be presented in line with the company’s salary provisions. However, for those with industry experience, annual income will be considered based on experience and achievements.
* Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
– Assumed monthly salary: 192,000 yen for university graduates, junior college / professional graduates (two-year system): 166,000 yen or more
* Including housing allowance
* Separate pay
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facility, etc.
increase for overtime , twice a year (July / December), transportation expenses (Upper month 50,000 yen)
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days] (FY2016)
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keihan, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, paid leave
* The number of screenings and content may change.