- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for the development, construction, and operation of the Web system that plays a part in the customer’s Web strategy in the system development that is the backbone of the company’s services.
1. Web system a series of business associated with the development
-scratch development (new development projects, function additional projects, replacement projects) construction of the server / network, operations for the business problem-solving
2. customer Proposal , interview , plan formulation , man-hour estimation , proposal creation, etc.
3. Requirements definition, external design, detailed design, testing (including document creation)
4. Quality / progress management and reporting
5. In-house members Communication with subcontractors and offshore members
[Challenging and attractive work]
-Most major companies and primary contracts from upstream processes, can be involved from upstream requirements definition to all phases of development and operation.
・ Because there are many projects from major customer companies and the project scale is large, it is a challenging and fulfilling job. We are often involved in phases such as promotion and strategy, and we can accumulate know-how for further step-up.
・ Provide and implement various and latest technologies, and acquire knowledge and experience of system solutions that cannot be achieved by other companies.
[About the Company]
This is an organization that can respond to the business challenges of client companies regardless of industry or application, with high development capabilities backed by a wealth of development experience in the digital marketing field. All-in-one support from system planning to construction and operation. Provide one-stop service to customers in cooperation with production department and promotion department.
<Proposal using the latest technology >
Proposals using the following latest technology are possible.
· Incorporating the company’s know-how CMS solutions “Drupal”
· EC platform “Magento”
· LINE services and of cooperation (LINE business connect) , to achieve a O2O own apps
· VR, paperless solutions such as utilizing tablet
– It is an environment where you can improve your career while maintaining a work-life balance.
・ Being involved in projects as a project team and proceeding with work in cooperation, members are supported and time management and overtime management can be firmly performed.
・ Female employees account for 25%.
・ It is an environment where you can step up from SE to project leader and project manager.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. System development experience
2. Java, PHP, or C # development experience
3. Knowledge / technology / Oracle SQL / PostgreSQL / SQL Server / MySQL etc.
4. Communication skills
1. Project management experience
2. Planning document / proposal creation experience
3. Document creation skills
* In the rule of thumb, Web-related, business-related, CRM (customer relationship management) questions not.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Estimated annual income: 3 million yen to 5 million yen (including overtime for 30 hours)
– Estimated monthly salary: 192,000 yen for university graduates, 16 000 yen for junior college / specialty graduates (2-year system) 166,000 yen (including housing allowance, separately paid for overtime)
* Annual income will be presented in accordance with the company’s salary rules, but those with industry experience will consider it based on experience and track record. Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
– Salary increase / promotion: Once a year, Bonus: Twice a year (July / December), Transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facility, etc.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days] (FY2016)
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keihan, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, paid leave
* The number of screenings and content may change.