- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
As a project manager for Web system development, you will be responsible for overall project management (delivery, budget, quality, personnel, etc.).
1. a series of management operations associated with the Web system development
2. project management services , process control , man-hour management, budget management , quality management , personnel management
3. Pre-sales operations and customer negotiation system for and customers proposal , proposal, quote creation and delivery negotiations
4. project planning, requirements definition upstream processes of defined tasks, such as
5. management business of project members offshore partner companies members assignment of the project
[challenging, attractive work]
– Most of them are major companies and primary contracts from upstream processes, and they can engage in projects from upstream processes.
・ Because there are many projects from major customer companies and the project scale is large, it is a challenging and fulfilling job. You will also have the ability to solve problems and think from a business perspective.
・ In cooperation with other departments, there are many opportunities for higher-level processes such as web strategy and promotion, and new step-up know-how such as new knowledge and experience can be accumulated.
・ You can see the entire project from the planning stage to the development, test, and operation, and you can enjoy the sense of accomplishment and fulfillment with all the project members along with the level of responsibility.
・ Provide and implement various and latest technologies and acquire knowledge and experience of system solutions that cannot be achieved by other companies.
[About the Company]
This is an organization that can respond to the business challenges of client companies regardless of industry or application, with high development capabilities backed by a wealth of development experience in the digital marketing field. All-in-one support from system planning to construction and operation.
<Proposal using the latest technology >
Proposals using the following latest technology are possible.
· Incorporating the company’s know-how CMS solutions “Drupal”
· EC platform “Magento”
· LINE services and of cooperation (LINE business connect) , to achieve a O2O own apps
· VR, paperless solutions such as utilizing tablet
– It is an environment where you can improve your career while maintaining a work-life balance.
・ Being involved in projects as a project team and proceeding with work in cooperation, members are supported and time management and overtime management can be firmly performed.
・ Female employees account for 25%.
・ It is an environment where you can step up from SE to project leader and project manager.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. System development work experience as a
PG (programmer), SE (system engineer), etc.
2. Team management experience,
PL (project leader), PM (project manager), etc.
3. Communication skills
1. The following knowledge and technologies related to databases: Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
2. Control management experience of subcontractors and subcontractors
3. Experience in creating proposals and proposals
5. Document creation skills
6. Income and expenditure management
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income: 5 million yen to 800 yen
– assumed monthly salary: 280,000 yen (including housing allowance)
※ is a management supervisor jobs. Annual income will be presented in accordance with the company’s salary rules, but those with industry experience will consider it based on experience and track record.
Salary increases (once a year), bonuses (twice a year, July and December), transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facility, etc.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days] (FY2016)
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keihan, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, paid leave
* The number of screenings and content may change.