- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜17: 50
- Trial Period 3 Months
Check the HTML and CSS of theadvertiser website as necessary.
2) Inquiries regarding target solutions provided by Yahoo! JAPAN
・ Inquiries from advertisers / agencies will beanswered by email (no telephone support).
3) Creating various materials
・ Manuals and FAQs provided by Yahoo! JAPAN arecreated.
・ Translate as needed (Japanese to English, English toJapanese)
4) Instructor for training and seminars
・ Instructor for training and seminars for advertisers/ agencies held by Yahoo! JAPAN The
(Based on proper judgment)
* We will leave it to the project that suits your experience and skills sofar.
* The work will be resident at Yahoo! JAPAN.
-There is an environment where knowledge can be expanded through experience and skillscan be improved.
・ First of all, you will have experience in setting upsolutions provided by Yahoo! JAPAN and responding to inquiries.
-After that, it is expected that you will be able to play an active role as amajor member of the team, such as member training and team management.
[Training system for your department]
There is a training curriculum tailored to your skills and needs.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3.5 million yen to 6million yen
* Although annual income is presented in accordance with the company’s salaryrules, those with experience in the industry will consider annual income basedon experience and results.
Monthly salary: (University graduates) 202,000yen ~ (including housingallowance, separately paid for overtime) (Up to 50,000 yen per month)
Social insurance complete, housing subsidy,social insurance complete, qualification incentive system, employeeshareholding system, Keigo Sumikin system, retirement allowance system, paidleave system, maternity leave system, nursing care leave system, childcareshort working hours system, Recreational facilities, sports club specialoffers, etc.
1 to 3 interviews
※ Screening times and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days](FY2016)
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays,Keihan, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, paid leave