- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign System Solution Division West Japan System Solution Department Nagoya Office
As an application engineer, I am in charge of developing Java and C # -based Web systems and applications.
I will be in charge of upstream processes as a resident team in the development work of existing projects.
Basically, the resident team is in charge of the upstream process and the in-house contract development team is in charge of the manufacturing process, providing services to the customer at once.
Prime projects * account for 80%.
・ Major manufacturer’s core system
・ Application software that links map data / weather data with automobiles / smartphones
* Prime project: System development company directly contracts with customer users
[Rewarding and attractive]
・ Resident team Engaged in the manufacturing process of development that can only be done, it is possible to polish the technology as an IT engineer.
-An airy company with a well-balanced work-life.
-TVCM can also be related to famous content.
The following patterns are assumed depending on the orientation.
1. Project Leader (PL) → Project Manager (PM) → Project Management Office (PMO *) In the
future, you will play an active role as a PMO with extensive discretion at the customer site.
・ Development planning
, budget decision
, vendor selection, etc.
2. Further refine your technology and follow the path as a technology specialist.
* PMO (Project Management Office): Departments and structural systems that support individual project management within an organization.
following who meet all some open using
1. Java or C #, development experience (more than one year) of the Web application system
2. If you have your work’ll mind at the resident or company of both
1. Experience with smartphone API.
2. Open and web application system experience in the automotive industry.
TREATMENT CONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Expected annual income: 3.64 million yen to 421 yen
base salary: 228,000 yen – 265,000 yen
※ In the case of no overtime
※ discretionary labor case of application discretionary labor allowance: 93,200 yen yen 113,000
month Overtime work 10 hours: 3.86 million yen -4.49 million yen
Monthly overtime 20 hours: 4,700,000 yen-4.73 million yen Monthly salary system, salary increase / decrease: Twice a year (determined based on personnel evaluation system), commuting allowance.
Various social insurances, overtime allowance, recreational facilities, property savings system, defined contribution pension system, group long-term lifetime income guarantee insurance system, technical training (IT architect training, development method, UX / UI, AWS related, various developments (Language, DB, Middle, etc.), Business (Business school contents such as PMP acquisition support, logical thinking, career development).
Interview (person in charge of the site)
* Web aptitude test will be conducted before the interview.
* In principle, the number of screenings is scheduled once, but the number and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, summer holidays (5 days), year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3), annual paid holidays, Gyeongju holidays.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.