- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Administration Group General Affairs Department Accounting Group
You will be working as an executive candidate in the management department at one of Japan’s leading manufacturing consultant companies.
1. In charge of accounting and finance operations, he managed as a manager.
* Specifically, accounting-related daily processing operations, settlement operations, management index management, financial management operations, cash management, negotiations with banks, etc.
2. Manage as a manager while carrying out general affairs (general general affairs)
. General accounting management for overseas subsidiaries (Thailand).
The following work experience and skills are required.
・ Those who have abundant experience in accounting, finance, business management, and general affairs, and are familiar with practical matters.
・ Those who have experienced managerial duties or similar jobs in the above occupations.
・ PC skills (email, word, excel, power point).
■ Various social insurances
■ Regular health checkup
■ Retirement allowance system (after 5 years of employment)
■ Various corporate members
■ Contract facilities
■ General meeting of employees / twice a year (domestic or overseas)
■ Overseas training
■ Commendation system (division award, individual) (Commendation)