- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Department Assign Customer care team
As an assistant supervisor of the world’s largest matching service “Match”, you will be responsible for building the organization and culture of the team that responds to inquiries from users and reviews submissions, and improves operations.
1. inquiry business for the purpose of CS improvement, and optimization of the submission and review business
2. Management of the team staff report business and telephone conference correspondence
[About matching service “Match”]
A matching service where you can meet romance and marriage partners on the Internet. Headquartered by Match.com, a pioneer in the online dating industry founded in 1995 in the United States. Today, the service is available in 8 languages in 24 countries around the world. Since the service started in 2002, the total number of members in Japan has reached about 2.5 million.
The company’s goal is to make “Match. We pride ourselves in providing services with the power to move people’s lives, and make daily efforts.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Customer support leaders, supervisors, management experience
2. Practical experience in English (daily conversation level)
3. Email customer support experience
4. Web / app service customer support experience
1. Those who use smartphones regularly, using smartphones
2. Experience in localizing services based on VOC (Voice Of Customer)
3. Thorough Those with a customer perspective
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Raise / Bonus: The salary increases at the time of contract renewal, so half a year – 1 year / no bonus
Various social insurances (Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Association), self-study allowance (10,000 yen per month, for full-time employees), housing allowance (30,000 yen per month if living within 3 km from the office, with spouse 50,000 yen per month (partnerships also included), support for overseas conference participation costs (WWDC, Google IO, F8, etc.), online English conversation assistance, software / book purchase, PC (Mac), mouse, keyboard, display System, luxury chair available (Okamura Sylphy), employee travel, various exchange events
* The number of screenings and content may change.
Shift work including Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
* Results :
2018: Summer 9th, Winter 10th,
2017: Summer 10th, Winter 13th
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.