- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
- Department Assign Konohana-ku, Osaka
You will be in charge of contract-related work as contract manager or contract manager in the department that produces and manages various new events at the 4th theme park “Universal Studios Japan” in the world.
1. Contract relationship , contract review , approval procedure , contract creation , execution and management at the time of new contract
2. Guidance to subordinates
[About the company]
Business description: Theme park “Universal Studios Japan” “A world-class experience” that always surpasses the expectations of operating guests, and aims to become the world’s leading entertainment company.
<About Universal Studios Japan>
This is a park with over 10 million visitors every year, providing the world’s best entertainment with an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Contract creation and construction / construction-related project knowledge / experience in construction projects
2. Ability to create construction order-related documents (specifications, orders, contracts, etc.)
3. Ability to negotiate / negotiate with outside contractors
4. Logical thinking
5. Beginner level PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
6. English ability at the beginner level
[preferably if necessary]
1. Work experience in the entertainment industry
2. Foreign capital Company experience
3. Engineering and architecture project experience
4. Entertainment business and amusement business experience
5. English contract creation ability
6. English communication ability (business level conversation / email)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3-8 million yen
* There is an overtime allowance according to actual
Salary increase: once a year, bonus: twice a year, commuting allowance (full payment).
Complete social insurance (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension), group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement allowance system, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution, various movies / Concert ticket discount sales, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, in-house communication (in-house SNS, in-house magazine, etc.), many in-house events (bring kids: events that bring children to work and experience work) ), Commendation system, Thanks Day, various sports events.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
・ Basically 2 days a week (may work on weekends depending on the progress of the work, responding by taking alternative holidays )
・ Annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Interview (about 1-2 times)
* The number of selections and the contents may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.
As the screening process proceeds, foreign interviewers may enter, so an English resume may be provided.