- Career Level Accountant
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
The department responsible for the production and operation of various new events at Universal Studios Japan, the 4th largest theme park in the world, is responsible for expenses management and other tasks.
1. Equipment expenses and vendor expense management
2. Project budget planning / budget execution status supervision and regular reports
3. Internal response , changes in various accounting policies , financial reports, etc.
4. Fixed assets / stock items grasp and monthly reporting of such
5. creation of new reporting tools and analysis tool (Excel / Access)
6. adjust the business of the accounting person in charge
[about the company]
business: theme park management of the “Universal Studios Japan” of the guest We aim to be a world-leading entertainment company by providing a world-class experience that always exceeds expectations.
<About Universal Studios Japan>
This is a park with over 10 million visitors every year, providing the world’s best entertainment with an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Practical experience in management accounting
2. Basic knowledge of financial accounting
3. Logical thinking / quantitative analysis ability (one who is strong in numbers and can think things logically)
4. Excel Operations (functions: date, statistics, search, pivot table can be used)
5. Beginner English (Email, Conversation)
1. Project budget management
2. Experience in entertainment / amusement business
3. Intermediate English (communication skills) : Business-level conversation / e-mail)
4. Creating a simple program using Excel (macro) and Access (query)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual income: 4 million to 8 million yen
* Determined by company regulations, taking into account experience and age.
– Annual salary increase, bonus twice a year, full payment of transportation expenses.
Complete social insurance (employment / work accident / health / welfare pension), overtime allowance, group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement plan, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution , Discounts on movies and concert tickets, free DVD rentals, crew cafes, various educational support, internal communications (internal SNS, internal magazines, etc.), Bring Kids (events that show children the work and work experience), Award system, Thanksday, various sports events.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
2 days a week (basic), annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Interview (about 1-2 times)
* The number of selections and the contents may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.
[Supplement] As the