- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8 to 16
- Trial Period 2 months
Responsible for designing and promoting the manufacturing process of new inflators for airbags provided by the company.
<Products related to automobile safety>
1. Development of new processes
2. Launch mass production of new and improved products to stable production Promotion of standardized platform for
industrialization 3. Technical support to overseas factories
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Estimated annual salary: 4.2 million yen-
Monthly salary: 220,000 yen-
Basic salary: 182,600 yen-
* The monthly salary includes a fixed overtime allowance of 37,400 yen for 20 hours per month (for an annual salary of 4.2 million yen)
* Scheduled annual salary, monthly salary, basic salary, fixed overtime, etc. are just a guideline amount and may go up and down through selection.
Monthly salary, annual salary increase (April), bonus twice a year (July and December), commuting allowance (full payment)
<Annual income> (FY2018)
30 years old: 5.9 million yen (spouse allowance, housing allowance) including)
35 years of age: 7.1 million yen (spouse allowance, alimony, including housing allowance)
Various social insurance (health, welfare pension, employment, occupational accident), housing allowance (¥ 25,000 / month), family allowance (spoused ¥ 20,500, first child ¥ 2,500 / month), overtime allowance, dormitory housing, retirement allowance system ( 60 years old), property savings, employee shareholding association, personal pension, housing loan, recreation facilities (4 locations nationwide), sports club use assistance, rent assistance, single-term allowance, dual cost support, various in-house training
programs Service is substantial.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 122 days] * DSS calendar applied
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid holidays (12 days in the first year, 20 days from the second year), special holidays