- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Container / Packaging Design Department
As the company’s packaging and design department staff, we select cosmetic containers and auxiliary materials, and conduct verification at the new product design stage.
1. Product realization based on specifications and design proposals created by the Product Planning Department
* Consider “Quality”, “Cost” and “Delivery”.
2. Addition of functionality
3. Review / selection and specification specification
* Consider usability, productivity and design.
4. Procurement from domestic and overseas suppliers, cost / delivery adjustment negotiations, etc.
5. Planning and implementation of container / packaging tests
6. Prototype quality evaluation
7. Preparation of plans
8. Patents for containers / packaging materials Confirmation of relations
9. Creation of design specifications for suppliers and work instructions / progress confirmation
10. Creation of product production specifications for OEM * and work instructions
11. Operations associated with the above
/ related departments (Product Planning Department, Coordination and control with the design, research, and production departments)
* The design and production departments are external.
* OEM (original equipment manufacturer): To manufacture products sold under the name or brand name of the ordering company. In addition, business operators (OEM manufacturers) that manufacture such products.
[About the same department]
The quality of cosmetics depends on how accurate verification is possible, focusing on the compatibility between the contents and containers at the new product design stage.
The Container / Packaging Design Department aims to establish a highly accurate verification system focusing on the compatibility between the container and the contents.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 6 million yen
* Includes bonus
Transport expenses are paid in full depending on skills and experience
Various social insurances, Keigo Mikokin, company discount system when purchasing products, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, long-term care leave, maternity / postpartum leave, childcare leave, paid leave
* 5 people have used the maternity leave .