- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Corporate Headquarters Human Resources Development Department Human Resources Planning Group
As a person in charge of personnel planning, you will be responsible for designing personnel strategies, planning management agreements, and planning each system based on the management strategies and business strategies of the medium-term management plan. As management business partner, you will lead the management from the personnel field.
The result is to increase productivity per employee. The mission is to identify problems and issues that have become barriers to increasing productivity, and to build systems and measures (infrastructure) that can be solved.
Responsible for any of the following work.
1. Planning, design and operation of personnel system
2. Development and update of payroll calculation platform
Coordination, negotiation and cooperation with development side and business side based on laws and the company’s salary system
3. Business design in MHR (M & A)
4. Planning and operation of transfer placement measures, in house recruitment system, transfer intention survey questionnaire, etc.
5. Employee development system plan , 360-degree feedback system plan for next-generation managers, etc.
6. Change adjustment and response (decree)
7 Personnel evaluation and operation of members and managers
8. Proposals, negotiations, and adjustments to management Proposals, negotiations, and adjustments are made directly to the management.
[Challenging and attractive]
-As a human resources manager with more than 3,000 employees, you will be in a position to lead management in the human resources field.
・ It is possible to gain a wide range of experience as personnel.
– There is an opportunity to greatly improve the ability to plan and execute as personnel, centering on system design and policy planning.
who meet the following either planning and execution experience and management strategies
experience of human resources planning, such as those raised in-charge of business
have been planning study and implementation of such systems and measures in-work style reform experience was the HR data and corporate visualization, were analyzed using the technology, experience has been planning and implementing HR strategy to develop the human resources portfolio in line with the medium-term management plan, system design and human resources development and employment, such as human resources strategy Experience of planning and executing
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 30 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary (basic salary): Annual income 5.1 million to 6.8 million yen
Monthly: 300,000 yen to 420,000 yen
Monthly salary system, salary increase / decrease: Twice a year (determined based on personnel evaluation system) Commuting allowance
annual salary : 6 million yen to 8 million yen
Monthly salary: 390,000 yen to 520,000 yen
* Annual income assuming an average overtime of 30 hours / month.
Various social insurance facilities, recreation facilities, property savings system, defined contribution pension system, group long-term lifetime income guarantee insurance system, overtime allowance, education system / qualification system (qualification incentive * applicable to about 140 types of qualifications) Incentive + acquisition cost support, cross-group e-learning system: PALMS can be used)
Primary interview (manager)
Final interview (executive manager)
※ The number of screenings and visits may change depending on the situation
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, summer holidays (5 days), year-end and New Year holidays (12 / 30-1 / 3), annual paid holidays, annual paid holidays, Gyeonghui vacation
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.