- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00-17: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
At the Rakuten Fulfillment Center, which is gradually expanding its base, you will be responsible for a wide range of general affairs and human resources operations. For smooth operation of the center, various types of management / coordination operations are carried out.
1. Facilities management, office layout build
2. various suppliers corresponding
3. safety and health activities in the facility
4. various internal events of operation
5. recovery and content confirmation of personnel-related documents
6. warehouse Responding to inquiries about general affairs personnel from on-site employees and staff
7. Other general affairs related affairs
After joining the company, we will conduct operation training for several days to understand the operation operations in the warehouse. In addition, we plan to conduct several weeks of training to acquire business at the distribution center in Ichikawa City, Chiba Prefecture, which is the main base for general affairs and human resources.
[About the company]
The company is responsible for the EC logistics of the Rakuten Group, such as “Rakuten Books, as well as the receipt, shipment, storage and storage of products at stores opening in the Rakuten market. We offer “Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL)” which includes inventory management, packaging, delivery, customer service, gift handling and returns handling.
The company’s logistics service mission is to support the growth of stores that open stores in Rakuten Ichiba, which supports Japan’s EC (electronic commerce). By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. More than 3 years of general affairs / HR work experience in management departments (base management department, etc.) at locations other than head office functions such as branch offices and branches
2. Smoothly with all types of members Communication skills for business execution
3. Business-level OA skills (e-mail, Excel function usage, etc.)
・ Work experience at logistics centers, factories, etc.
・ Excel operation skills: Pivot table
・Tool creation and operation for improving operational efficiency such as macros
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4.2 million to 6 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations after considering work experience, skills and skills.
Bonuses: Twice a year (June / December)
* Payment and commuting allowance (according to company regulations)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system
Primary interview: General affairs group manager, HR group manager
SPI: Web aptitude check
Final interview: Senior manager, Business Administration Division
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Complete weekly holiday (2 days) (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays), summer / winter holidays, annual paid holidays, special holidays
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.